UAB Profiles Login
Login via a different authenticating authority.
Notice for 6-18: Scholars@UAB is currently finishing weekend updates.
Important Update: The Scholars@UAB update to allow indexing by Google and Bing is being moved from this weekend to 6-29 to give faculty extra time to update their information in Profiles. If you have any questions please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Looking for additional help with Profiles? Wondering where to put your uabmc.edu email address? Have some questions about Scholars@UAB? Click Here to go to Profiles Help. (Link Only Works on Campus or via VPN.)
If you are new to Profiles, login and begin by looking at your publications.
- On the opening screen, the system will prompt you to Claim or Reject publications.
- If you see too many publications that are not yours, or too many of yours are missing, try adjusting the search settings.
- Click on the Menu tab, then on Search Settings under Manage/Publications.
- Add all variations of the name under which you publish. Consider adding other cities you’ve worked in prior to coming to UAB.
- For more “Tips On Adjusting Search Settings” click on Help at the upper right of the screen.
- After adjusting the search settings, click on “Run my searches” and then “Save”.
If you would like us to adjust the publication search settings, please send your CV to email@example.com.