UAB Profiles Login
Login via a different authenticating authority.
UAB Profiles and Scholars@UAB Notices
UAB Profiles Has Been Upgraded! An email will be sent out to all users once all parts of the upgrade are complete.
The index in UAB Profiles is being built. Until this completes, much functionality will remain inaccessible. (10/11)
Professional Name: Do you have a professional name that is different than the one in HR?
CV Download: Do you have a CV that you wish to link to your Profile so it can be downloaded by others?
Other Questions? Email us at email@example.com to get the answers to all of your questions!
If you have any questions about our indexing with Google and Bing please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Looking for additional help with Profiles? Wondering where to put your uabmc.edu email address? Have some questions about Scholars@UAB?
Click Here to go to Profiles Help.
Click Here to sign-up for Profiles Training.
(Links Only Works on Campus or via VPN.)
If you are new to Profiles, login and begin by looking at your publications.
- On the opening screen, the system will prompt you to Claim or Reject publications.
- If you see too many publications that are not yours, or too many of yours are missing, try adjusting the search settings.
- Click on the Menu tab, then on Search Settings under Manage/Publications.
- Add all variations of the name under which you publish. Consider adding other cities you’ve worked in prior to coming to UAB.
- For more “Tips On Adjusting Search Settings” click on Help at the upper right of the screen.
- After adjusting the search settings, click on “Run my searches” and then “Save”.
If you would like us to adjust your publication search settings, please send your CV to email@example.com .