UAB Profiles Login
Login via a different authenticating authority.
UAB Profiles and Scholars@UAB Notices
Scholars@UAB update in progress. (10/11)
The index in UAB Profiles is being built. Until this completes, much functionality will remain inaccessible. (10/11)
NIH, CDC, and AHRQ to Require ORCID iDs Starting in 2020
Please note that the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will be requiring submission of ORCID iDs by individuals supported by research training, fellowship, research education, and career development awards beginning in FY 2020. Read more at https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-19-109.html
UAB Profiles Training Page on ORCID
ORCID iD: Required for Some, Encouraged for All
If you will be supported by an NIH training, fellowship, education, or career development award in fiscal year 2020, you must create an ORCID iD (Open Researcher and Contributor Identifier) and associate it with your eRA Commons Personal Profile. More...
SciENcv: Integrating with ORCID
Professional Name: Do you have a professional name that is different than the one in HR?
CV Download: Do you have a CV that you wish to link to your Profile so it can be downloaded by others?
Other Questions? Email us at email@example.com to get the answers to all of your questions!
If you have any questions about our indexing with Google and Bing please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Looking for additional help with Profiles? Wondering where to put your uabmc.edu email address? Have some questions about Scholars@UAB?
Click Here to go to Profiles Help.
Click Here to sign-up for Profiles Training.
(Links Only Works on Campus or via VPN.)
Just Added! Photo Guidelines
If you are new to Profiles, login and begin by looking at your publications.
- On the opening screen, the system will prompt you to Claim or Reject publications.
- If you see too many publications that are not yours, or too many of yours are missing, try adjusting the search settings.
- Click on the Menu tab, then on Search Settings under Manage/Publications.
- Add all variations of the name under which you publish. Consider adding other cities you’ve worked in prior to coming to UAB.
- For more “Tips On Adjusting Search Settings” click on Help at the upper right of the screen.
- After adjusting the search settings, click on “Run my searches” and then “Save”.
If you would like us to adjust your publication search settings, please send your CV to email@example.com.