UAB Profiles Login
Login via a different authenticating authority.
Notice: The weekend update delayed until Tuesday morning to handle the finalization of the SON Conversion and a SOM request.
Important Update: The Scholars@UAB update to allow indexing by Google and Bing is being moved from this weekend to 9/14 to give faculty extra time to update their information in Profiles. If you have any questions please let us know at email@example.com. Thanks!
Looking for additional help with Profiles? Wondering where to put your uabmc.edu email address? Have some questions about Scholars@UAB?
Click Here to go to Profiles Help.
(Link Only Works on Campus or via VPN.)
Just Added! Photo Guidelines
If you are new to Profiles, login and begin by looking at your publications.
- On the opening screen, the system will prompt you to Claim or Reject publications.
- If you see too many publications that are not yours, or too many of yours are missing, try adjusting the search settings.
- Click on the Menu tab, then on Search Settings under Manage/Publications.
- Add all variations of the name under which you publish. Consider adding other cities you’ve worked in prior to coming to UAB.
- For more “Tips On Adjusting Search Settings” click on Help at the upper right of the screen.
- After adjusting the search settings, click on “Run my searches” and then “Save”.
If you would like us to adjust your publication search settings, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.