UAB Profiles Login
Login via a different authenticating authority.
UAB Profiles and Scholars@UAB Notices
Scholars@UAB Update Complete (1/17).
Professional Name: Do you have a professional name that is different than the one in HR?
CV Download: Do you have a CV that you wish to link to your Profile so it can be downloaded by others?
Other Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the answers to all of your questions!
If you have any questions our indexing with Google and Bing please let us know at email@example.com . Thanks!
Looking for additional help with Profiles? Wondering where to put your uabmc.edu email address? Have some questions about Scholars@UAB?
Click Here to go to Profiles Help.
Click Here to sign-up for Profiles Training.
(Links Only Works on Campus or via VPN.)
Just Added! Photo Guidelines
If you are new to Profiles, login and begin by looking at your publications.
- On the opening screen, the system will prompt you to Claim or Reject publications.
- If you see too many publications that are not yours, or too many of yours are missing, try adjusting the search settings.
- Click on the Menu tab, then on Search Settings under Manage/Publications.
- Add all variations of the name under which you publish. Consider adding other cities you’ve worked in prior to coming to UAB.
- For more “Tips On Adjusting Search Settings” click on Help at the upper right of the screen.
- After adjusting the search settings, click on “Run my searches” and then “Save”.
If you would like us to adjust your publication search settings, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.